Monday, February 11, 2013

Music Monday - The Beginning

J Practicing Piano Upside Down = FUN!!

Welcome to the first ever Music Monday!

I'm a crafter + musician = crafty musician! I love good clean humor and I think practicing music can be fun. My children don't always agree with me on that last statement, but we are working on it.

On Music Mondays I want to share what is working (or not working) for me as I help my own children learn the joys of music.
 
Mom - maker of music and crafts and piano teacher to Miss J and Mr. Z.

Miss K. - 5th grader in school strings program learning violin

Miss J. - 3rd grader learning piano

Mr. Z. - 1st grader beginning piano (first lesson earlier this month)

So practicing upside down isn't recommended all the time, but it is fun to try once in a while.

Leave a comment and tell me what makes practicing fun for your mini musician.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...