Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday - RAOK (Random Acts Of Kindness)

It's Thankful Thursday and I've made a new rule for myself to challenge myself a little more. Here's my rule: I have to report something I'm thankful for that has happened in the past week.

A few days ago I was driving toward a red light and noticed a man get out of the passenger side of a big Texas size truck. He walked up to the car in front of him, closed the gas tank lid, and walked back to his truck. I was touched. It was a random act of kindness by a total stranger. (And I felt a little guilty for immediately questioning my safety.) Let's all try to be a little kinder to those around us (even with our thoughts) and look for opportunities to perform small but meaningful acts of service this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...