Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Tutorial using Silhouette Studio

Hi Friends and Fellow Crafters,

Today I'm sharing how you can create your own dishwasher magnet using silhouette studio. I sell this item in my Southpaw Crafts etsy store. It's so simple and fun to make I thought I'd teach you how to do it yourself. This tutorial is for personal use only. :)

Even brand new silhouette users can go from zero to dishwasher magnet hero using my comprehensive tutorial. I put the tutorial in PDF format because honestly I'm better at using silhouette studio than using blogger and uploading the pictures was driving me bonkers. Maybe you can relate?

You'll need your silhouette, a small piece of vinyl (outdoor vinyl is recommended but indoor vinyl would work as well), and magnetic sheeting. Silhouette sells magnet sheets as do craft stores. You might also find magnet sheets at your local hardware store sold as magnetic vent covers. (Now you know my secret source.)

So without further delay click on over to my google drive PDF document:
Full Dishwasher Magnet Tutorial PDF.

Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...