Friday, April 5, 2013

Party Features - Wall Organization

Just a few more hours to add your link to the Ginger Snap Crafts party. But here are some of my favorites so far.

A few months ago I got tired of straightening pictures that were suddenly crooked any time someone slammed the bathroom door (yes that happens at my house too). The wall happens to be in my dining room. Blank is beautiful, but it's time to put some smiling faces back up on the wall. Thanks to the great linky party at Ginger Snap Crafts I have lots of great ideas to spark my creativity.



Simply Spectacular Hanging Shelves at A Few Miner Adjustments



Crown Moulding Shelf - beautiful job!




Gallery Wall Hiding a Thermostat - love this idea because my wall has a thermostat, a door bell, and a spare wire hanging out of the wall, and a half door to the heater and an air vent (what were they thinking - this wall is in the center of the house!)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I didn't realize I had comments to moderate and finally saw a notification. Sorry it took me so long to come on over! Have weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...