Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Kudos to the Hubby

This week I'm thankful for my husband. He had some time off this week and I've really been spoiled.

Yes, I could have managed student led conferences with whole crew. Yes, I could have managed the bike rodeo.

No, I could not have helped a friend paint her bathroom in preparation for selling her house. No, I could not have watched another friend's kids while she attended a school program.

Maybe I could have gotten the laundry done and put away without another able bodied adult in the house, but then again it was so much easier to not have to do it all myself.

So after my "mini vacation" (sort of) I get to gird up my loins and fresh courage take because next week is SPRING BREAK (and my husband will be at work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...